Blackpool News and Events
Planning your Blackpool trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Blackpool such as events and attractions, to make your Blackpool visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Blackpool, you’ll find everything you need for your Blackpool holiday on Whats On in Blackpool.net. Our What’s On Blackpool guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Blackpool – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Blackpool by checking out our News and Events Calendar page.
See what's On in Blackpool. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
The 17-year-old forward on Monday became the first British man in the professional game to come out publicly in 32 years Lancs Live – Blackpool …
The youngster has made history in the professional game after a brave interview Blackpool striker Jake Daniels has become the only openly…
Soon-to-be mum of three Hebe Axon has been trolled for taking three mat leaves in a row A mum was has hit…
Pupils from Mereside Primary Academy helped plant the new mini forest Hundreds of new trees have been planted in Blackpool as part…
Blackpool is part of Turning Tides, the cross-agency partnership working to improve water quality. Visitors to Blackpool’s beaches can be assured of…
« Previous 1 2 3 4 … 15 Next »
- Blackpool to get an extra fireworks spectacular this autumn thanks to Coral Islandby Richard Hunt on May 23, 2022 at 11:13 am
Fans of Blackpool’s annual fireworks spectacular will be treated to an extra night of explosive fun this year – thanks to a new sponsorship deal with Coral Island.
- Fleetwood man arrested by armed police after reports of gunman opening fire on a home last nightby Matthew Calderbank on May 23, 2022 at 10:22 am
A man was arrested by armed police after gunshots were fired at a home in Fleetwood last night (Sunday, May 22).
- ‘Everything I expected and then some’: peeking behind the judicial curtain at what Lancashire’s magistrates cover, from parking fines to manslaughterby Jack Marshall on May 23, 2022 at 4:55 am
The main reason more people don’t become magistrates is because they, justifiably, don’t know what they do.
- Smug euphoria or unique frustration: welcome to Wordle | Jack Marshall’s columnby Jack Marshall on May 23, 2022 at 4:55 am
Being confused at a puzzle is a unique kind of frustration. Pen and paper out, hundreds of gibberish permutations scribbled out in an endless list of nonsense, I found myself uniquely frustrated recently. Welcome to Wordle.
- This digital entrepreneur from Lancashire aims to give power to the people's holiday parksby Tim Gavell on May 23, 2022 at 4:55 am
A Blackpool entrepreneur has teamed up with a hi-tech holiday lodge maker to bring buildings to the market which generate power for holiday park owners.
- Mum £45,000 out of pocket after husband dies in his sleep due to unique lawby firstname.lastname@example.org (Adam Toms, James Rodger, Fatima Aziz) on May 23, 2022 at 11:12 am
The mum of one is now campaigning to change the law
- Ryanair steward to face court after allegedly being drunk on flightby email@example.com (James Rodger, Jamie Lopez) on May 23, 2022 at 11:09 am
Sam Thompson is accused of being "impaired because of drink" while working as an air steward
- Manchester City fans named and charged after missiles thrown onto Etihad pitchby firstname.lastname@example.org (Ashlie Blakey, Fatima Aziz) on May 23, 2022 at 10:59 am
The fans reportedly threw missiles onto the pitch
- Mike Jackson's ALK faith despite Burnley relegation as Clarets take stockby email@example.com (Alex James) on May 23, 2022 at 10:59 am
Burnley were relegated from the Premier League on Sunday
- Man illegally shot cow in the head as botched killing saw distressed animal run in to a carby firstname.lastname@example.org (Jamie Lopez) on May 23, 2022 at 10:19 am
The man responsible had no licence and admitted it wasn't an emergency killing