Blackpool News and Events
Planning your Blackpool trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Blackpool such as events and attractions, to make your Blackpool visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Blackpool, you’ll find everything you need for your Blackpool holiday on Whats On in Blackpool.net. Our What’s On Blackpool guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Blackpool – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Blackpool by checking out our News and Events Calendar page.
See what's On in Blackpool. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Green campaigner and consumer expert, Angela Terry, separates climate change facts from fiction and explains how you can take simple, practical steps to help save the planet. Blackpool Gazette Lifestyle…
It was the year when Corrie’s Alan Bradley was famously killed by a tram. Blackpool Gazette Lifestyle…
We’re delighted to be starting a new term of specialist classes in Fleetwood. We would be delighted if you could help us spread the word about our two weekly sessions….
The petition says it aims to ‘ to save Blackpool, its residents and Businesses from the Clean Air Zone’, which it claims would ‘destroy small businesses’ and ‘marginalize the poorest…
Blackpool South MP Scott Benton says it is ‘business as usual’ for the time being Blackpool South MP Scott Benton has responded to speculation he will stand down before the…
1 2 3 … 46 Next »
- Man accused of strangling same woman four times asks for bail so he can care for his exotic animalsby Vanessa Sims on September 20, 2023 at 9:38 pm
Andrew Nottingham defending asked for bail for Moores who he said feared his collection of exotic animals would be at risk if he was imprisoned.
- Drug drive was caught twice behind the wheel of his Audi by Lancashire Police, magistrates toldby By The Newsroom on September 20, 2023 at 9:28 pm
Joe Mahoney was halted twice in a month by police.
- Widow attacked by complete stranger as she walked home told Blackpool Magistrates she still can't go out aloneby Vanessa Sims on September 20, 2023 at 9:18 pm
Her attacker, Jodielea Parker, 32, of Greenfield Road, Fleetwood, was told she would almost certainly face a substantial jail sentence when she appeared before Judge Richard Gioserano on a live video link from prison.
- Large police presence reported following reports ‘man jumped off Central Pier’ in Blackpoolby Sean Gleaves on September 20, 2023 at 7:48 pm
A large number of police were spotted working alongside the coastguard following an incident at Central Pier in Blackpool.
- Viral Tik Tok menace Michael whalley who surfed a fire engine appears before Blackpool Magistrates Courtby Vanessa Sims on September 20, 2023 at 7:37 pm
Finally Michael Whalley was arrested in Blackpool when police found him in possession of “Fortress“ black leather gloves with lead ball bearings stitched in the knuckles.
- Blackpool's most vulnerable children and the £765k plan to protect their futureby firstname.lastname@example.org (Shelagh Parkinson) on September 21, 2023 at 12:00 am
Blackpool Council has been handed central government funding
- Haslingden Market revamp one step closer as first look at new future unveiledby email@example.com (Robert Macdonald) on September 20, 2023 at 11:00 pm
Artist impressions of a new-look Haslingden Market have been shown to Rossendale councillors
- Radford family grows as Millie gives birth to third child and reveals cute nameby firstname.lastname@example.org (Melissa Major) on September 20, 2023 at 5:51 pm
Millie Radford has given birth to her third child with mum Sue supporting her in the delivery room
- Costco 'so busy it felt like Christmas Eve' as customers can't park for 20 minutesby email@example.com (James Holt, Melissa Major) on September 20, 2023 at 5:31 pm
Shoppers decided to leave because the queues were so big
- Asda employee's random act of kindness to help struggling pensionerby firstname.lastname@example.org (Ellie Kemp, Melissa Major) on September 20, 2023 at 5:26 pm
Aziza, who is based at the Bolton store, spotted the elderly man struggling to find the items he needed